Category: Lessons Learned … New Perspectives
It’s hard to feel like a victim when you’re laughing. Humor is a very powerful tool in the recovery from emotional and psychological trauma. It’s been my experience that there’s plenty of humor-even in heartbreak—if you look hard enough. I’m living proof that you can have the last laugh after finding yourself a dump-ee. It’s humiliating but it’s not terminal. You’ll survive. Just keep breathing in and out and after a while you’ll find your smile again. ~ Me
The important thing to remember is that when someone ghosts you, it says nothing about you or your worthiness for love and everything about the person doing the ghosting. It shows he/she doesn’t have the courage to deal with the discomfort of their emotions or yours, and they either don’t understand the impact of their behavior or worse yet—they simply don’t care.
If you’d like to the graphics and memes I’ve done along the way, you may visit my Pinterest account:
Background & Introduction
- Not A Support Site
- Keep Hands & Arms Inside The Car … Do Not Stand Up!
- What [Gift] Is In Your Wallet?
- Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner
- Not Sold In Stores: My Anonymous Digital Drive By Collection [Out Of Print]
- I Found My Life’s Purpose—It Wasn’t What I Thought
- I Came. I Said. I Conquered
- Washing Dirty Laundry Can Be Pretty Entertaining
- Introducing Humpty Dumpty
- So, Who Is Pike Place 77?
- My Creativity Gene
The Sordid Ordeal
Perspectives & Lessons Learned
- Not Feeling It Anymore Darlin’, Sorry
- Humor Is Simply A Funny Way Of Being Serious
- Fast Forward To The Credits At The End
- Trust Me Sweetie, You Don’t Want To Go To That Kind Of Dance
- Tripping Back Now To Places You’ve Been To? Nah, I’ll Pass
- Smart Move Einstein
- No Requiem For Lazarus
- Young Love Meet Self Love
- Hey, Did You Hear Me? I Said You Can Never Go Home Again! Got It?!
- In Memory Of Little Red Riding Hood
- Better Living Through Chemistry? Your Brain May Actually Be Working Against You When It Comes To Matters Of The Heart
- Semper Fi … Psych! Nah, Just Kidding!
Sometimes You Just Gotta Laugh
- Putting My Wild Child In Time Out
- Honey, He Has A Boat …
- The Big Gotcha!
- My Husband Had An Affair With An Apparition – Wait! What?!
- Since When Did Regurgitating In Public Become A Desirable Thing?
- Wow! I Always Wondered What Those Rockets Were Under My Seat Were For!
- Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder, Er, I Mean Cheater [Long Read]
- The Devil Is In The Potato Salad: Toxic People Are Like Rotting Potatoes
- Black Is The New Black~Dispensing With The Garments of Widowhood Once & For All